Frequently Asked Questions
What is the EnergyWise MN Store?
- The EnergyWise MN Store is an online store that facilitates the purchase of energy-saving products and services while offering instant rebates at the point of sale for certain products.
How do I find products on the EnergyWise MN Store?
- The EnergyWise MN Store currently offers a selection of the leading energy-saving products, many of which are eligible for EnergyWise MN's residential rebate programs. You can view each of the available products by selecting a product category from the "Products" drop down navigation and by clicking on each product for more details. The Store's home page also offers featured energy-saving products that you can click on for more details.
How do I review a product?
- You can add a review of a product by clicking on the product, scrolling down to “product reviews” and clicking “write a review.”
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
How do I login or register?
- You can login or create an account by clicking “Account” in the top right corner. From there a drop down menu will appear with the option to “Login or Register.”
How do I view my order history?
- Login to your account, click on your name in the top right corner, then click “Account” to view your order history.
Forgot your password?
- You can initiate a password reset by clicking “Account” in the top right corner. From there a drop down menu will appear with the option to “Login or Register.” Click on “Login or Register” and then click “I've forgotten my password” to initiate a password reset.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Account” in the top right corner, then click “Account” in the drop down menu. From there, click “Addresses” where you will be able to update your address.
- All product warranties are provided by the product manufacturer. Please visit the product manufacturer website for all warranty information.
Which products are eligible for rebates?
- It's our goal to make upgrading your home easy and affordable. That's why many of the products on the EnergyWise MN Store are eligible for rebates. Below each listed product, you'll see a tag and quick description of available instant rebates.
Is everyone eligible for a rebate?
- To be eligible for rebates, you must be a residential customer of a participating Great River Energy Cooperative in the state of Minnesota.
- Customers are limited to one rebate per residential account per year for thermostats and ten 6 pack lighting rebates per year and no limit on power strips.
- Thermostat rebates are $25 off.*
- Lighting rebates are 20%-30% off.
- Your instant rebate will be automatically applied at time of checkout. We will verify your eligibility prior to the checkout process.
- We do not install the thermostat for you. Please be aware of the installation requirements for each thermostat before purchasing.
- Some thermostats require a C-Wire to power the device, like the Honeywell thermostats and ecobee SmartSi thermostat offered on this store.
- Nest Learning Thermostats do not need a C-Wire to function and the ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat comes with an adaptor for those without a C-Wire.
- If you do not have a C-Wire on your existing thermostat, there are products in the market that act as an adapter (type “thermostat c-wire adapter” into your favorite search engine), or a contractor can help you install the device.
- Make sure to check your current wiring before purchasing any thermostat, and consult the installation information shown above.
What payment forms are accepted on the Marketplace?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Why wasn’t I able to complete my online credit card transaction?
- Please check that you input your credit card information correctly. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page, call us toll free at +1 (855) 969-3883 or send an email to email@example.com.
How can I view and print my online order confirmation?
- You can view your order information using the order confirmation email we send to you. If you have created an account, you can also view your order confirmation by logging into the EnergyWise MN Store and accessing your Account. All your orders will be available.
How do I track my order?
- The tracking information will be included in the shipping confirmation email we send to you.
How do I cancel or modify my order?
- Please contact us using our Contact Us page or call us toll free at +1 (855) 969-3883 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I received a damaged product?
- Please contact us using our Contact Us page or call us toll free at +1 (855) 969-3883 or send an email to email@example.com – we’ll provide you with information on how to return your order, including a pre-paid return shipping label.
Why is my item on backorder?
- On rare occasions, popular products can be temporarily sold-out, but we are usually back in stock quickly. If you would like to adjust your order in the event of any delay, please contact us toll free at +1 (844) 969-3883 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- For shipping & delivery questions, please see our Shipping page.
- For returns questions, please see our Returns page.
- Still have questions? Please contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page.